- Product 485197
Shure SRH240 Two Pack w/ HeadAMP 4 Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
This headphone pack gives you 2 Shure SRH240 studio headphone sets and an ART HeadAMP 4 stereo headphone amp at a great price. Shure SRH240 Studio He...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amplification and volume control for up to 4 headsets.
This headphone pack gives you 2 Shure SRH240 studio headphone sets and an ART HeadAMP 4 stereo headphone amp at a great price.
Shure SRH240 Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH240 Headphones provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the Shure headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices.
ART HeadAMP 4 Stereo Headphone Amp
Most home recordings involve from one to four people, any or all of whom are going to need headphone monitoring. The monitor amp would be connected to the tape deck's headphone output or a mixer output so that the performers can hear themselves and each other. Of course the same application can apply to band rehearsals and even home entertainment. ART HeadAMP provides amplification and individual volume control for up to 4 headsets. It can be driven by either line-level or headphone amplifier signals (mono or stereo).
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug; Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- 4-channel headphone amp
- Stereo outputs
- Individual level controls
Get a headset monitoring system that lets you perform at your best.
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38Ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Net weight: 0.4lb. (181g)
- Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft.)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >90dB
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.01%
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBV
- Maximum Output Level: 20dB per channel
- Output Impedance: 51 Ohms per channel
- Output Connectors: Four stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- Power Requirements: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
Power: Power on LED
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.875" x 1.5" (150mm x 75mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (590g)