- Write a Review
Comfortable and durable headphones for DJs that need superior sound quality.
The Shure SRH750DJ Headphones deliver world-class audio performance, comfort, and durability to professional DJs. High impedance and maximized power handling optimize these Shure headphones for use on high-output DJ mixers. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing. Replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use. They also include come with a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) gold-plated adapter.
- High impedance and maximized power handling for DJ mixers
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90-degree swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads ensure long product life
- 3 m (10 ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.