Wireless freedom and the warm sound of the Beta 58A.
The Shure ULX2/BETA58 Handheld Transmitter Microphone is comprised of the ULX2 Wireless transmitter fitted with the Beta 58A microphone capsule. The ULX2 features include a 3-segment battery fuel gauge, backlit LCD shows group and channel, frequency and power settings, control lockout, 8 hour battery life, and a 300 ft (92 m) operating range. The ULX2 transmitter is designed to allow for interchangeable microphone cartridges. The Beta 58A capsule accentuates the warmth and clarity of lead and backup vocals. Its supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
Beta58A Vocal Microphone
- Supercardioid, Dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise output Beta58A Vocal Microphone
Order today and enjoy wireless at its best.