- Product 270748
Shure ULX2/SM86 Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone
- Write a Review
This Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the Shure ULX2 handheld transmitter fitted with the SM86 microphone capsule. The ULX2 features a 3-segment...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A rugged condenser mic that transmits clear, full range vocals.
This Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the Shure ULX2 handheld transmitter fitted with the SM86 microphone capsule. The ULX2 features a 3-segment battery fuel gauge, backlit LCD shows group and channel, frequency and power settings, control lockout, 8 hour battery life, 300 ft (92 m) operating range. The SM86 is a rugged condenser microphone that features a tailored frequency response for clear reproduction of vocals. Built-in 3-point shock mount and 2-stage pop filter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid, Condenser
- Frequency response: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of touring sound
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
A great mic and a great wireless system. Order today.
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 554.000 to 865.000 MHz
- Effective Range: 300 ft. (100 m) under optimal conditions (Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Audio Frequency Response: 25 to 15,000 Hz,(±2 dB
- (Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element)
- Transmitter Input
- Input Configuration: Unbalanced, active
- Actual Impedance: 20 kohms
- Maximum Input Level: 10 Vp”p (12 dBV) for 1% THD at minimum gain setting using 1 kHz
- Transmitter Output
- Actual Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Nominal Output Level: 20 mW
- Maximum Output Level: 30 mW
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground Center = Signal
- *Output Level: Microphone Level = Line Level ” 20 dB
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- Transmitter Gain Adjustment Range: 25 dB
- Receiver Audio Output Level (±38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), ”17 dBV (mic); 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): ”2 dBV
- Modulation: ±38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 uV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference ±38 kHz deviation)
- >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference ±38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V Duracell MN1604 alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees to 49 degrees C (”4 degrees to
- 120 degrees F) NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Overall Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 8.4 x 1.9 in. (213 x 49 mm )
- Net Weight: 8.8 oz. (251 g) without battery