- Product 270850
Shure ULXP124/BETA87A Dual Channel Mixed Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXP124/BETA87A Dual Channel Mixed Wireless Microphone System includes two ULXP4 Diversity Receivers, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a UL...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The Shure ULXP124/BETA87A Dual Channel Mixed Wireless Microphone System includes two ULXP4 Diversity Receivers, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a ULX2 Handheld transmitter fitted with a Beta 87A microphone capsule. Shure ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter features 3-segment battery fuel gauge, frequency and power settings, and control lockout. A backlit LCD shows group and channel.
Beta 87A Vocal Microphone
The Shure Beta 87A is a premium quality supercardioid hand-held electret condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. Used for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording applications, the Beta 87A combines superb performance with the ruggedness needed for touring and field production.
The Beta 87A features a controlled low-frequency roll-off that compensates for proximity effect and prevents the "boomy" sound often associated with close pick-up. The characteristic Shure presence rise brightens the upper midrange. The tight supercardioid pattern, with null points at approximately 125 degrees, provides maximum isolation from other vocalists or instruments while offering minimal off-axis coloration. The Beta 87A operates on phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides superior gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Very low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shock-mount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Order today and experience the best in wireless.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: Rated at 150 ohms (100 ohms actual ± 20%); Recommended minimum load impedance: 800 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -52.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Clipping Level (at 1,000 Hz): 1000 ohm Load: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Maximum SPL (at 1,000 Hz): 140.5 dB (0.25% THD, 1000 ohm load)
- Self-Noise: (equivalent sound pressure level; measured with true RMS voltmeter); 23.5 dB typical, A-weighted; 25.5 dB typical, weighted per DIN 45 405
- Dynamic Range: 117 dB (maximum SPL to A-weighted noise level)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70.5 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)(S/N ratio is difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self-noise A-weighted.)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Power: Phantom Supply Requirement: 11 to 52 VDC, positive at both pins 2 and 3; Current Drain: 1.0 to 1.2 mA
- Connector: Three-pin (XLR) professional audio