- Product 270806
Shure ULXP14/50 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULX Wireless Professional Lavalier System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WL50 Lavalier Mic. Shur...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULX Wireless Professional Lavalier System features a ULXP4 Diversity Receiver, a ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and the WL50 Lavalier Mic. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
WL50 Lavalier Microphone
Shure's WL50 lavalier microphone sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50 is ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- Frequency and volume lockout
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged metal chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Subminiature size
- Electret Condenser Cartridge
- Omnidirectional Pattern
- Termination: 4-Pin Mini Connector
- Sensitivity: -40 Dbv/Pa (For Speech Applications)
- Equalization Cap: Silver Mesh Cap Provides A 4 Db Boost In The 8-18 Khz Range
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Order today and enjoy the best in wireless.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Recommended Min. Input Impedence: 20Kohms
- Output level: 45.0 dBV/Pa (1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB at 1% THD/20 kilohm load
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Output Noise (Equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 30.0 dB typically, 33 dB Maximum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 Vdc on pin 2, return on pin 1 (ground).
- Polarity, Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage at: pin 3 relative to pin 1 at the output connector of the microphone.
- Current Drain: 60 130uA
- Cable and Connector: 5 ft. (1.5 m), small-diameter, shielded, with miniature female; 4-pin connector (TA4F type)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector