- Product 270798
Shure ULXP24/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXP24/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System includes the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the Beta 58A Microphone capsule, and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional grade wireless microphone system with Shure Beta 58A hand-held microphone capsule.
The Shure ULXP24/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System includes the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the Beta 58A Microphone capsule, and the ULXS4 Diversity Receiver. Shure ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
ULXP4 Professional Diversity Receiver
The ULXP4 is single receiver that includes a PS41US power supply, four 1/2- wave antennas, plus rackmounting and link hardware. The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. Advanced settings and controls include lockable settings, automatic frequency selection, group scan function, and predictive diversity.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
The ULX2 Handheld Transmitter has a 3-segment battery fuel guage, Backlit LCD shows group and channel, Frequency and power settings, and Control lockout.
Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
Designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording, the Shure Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The high-output Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close”up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Diversity Receiver
- Up to 1400 selectable frequencies
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Predictive Diversity
- 5-segment audio meter
- 5-segment RF meter
- Advanced multi-function LCD
- 3-segment transmitter battery
- fuel gauge
- Squelch adjustment
- ½ rack design
- Remotable ½-wave antennas
- Frequency and volume lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Furnished rack hardware
- Locking DC connector
- XLR and ¼" outputs
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off”axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal”to”noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
An affordable way to go wireless with the sound of one of Shure's most popular mics. Order today!
- 470.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions
- NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- 25 to 15,000 Hz, +/- 2 dB
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output
- ULX1: 25dB
- ULX2: 25dB
- XLR connector (into 600 ohm load): +3.9 dBV (line), -17 dBV (mic)
- 1/4 inch connector (into 3000 ohm load): -2 dBV
- Impedance: ULX1 (input): 1 Megohm ULXS4, ULXP4 (output): 50 ohms at line level; 2000 ohms at mic level
- Modulation: +/- 38 kHz deviation compressor-expander system with pre- and de-emphasis.
- RF Power Output: ULX1, ULX2: 30 mW maximum
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity: 1.26 microVolt for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Image Rejection: 80 dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB typical
- Ultimate Quieting (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation): >105 dB, A-weighted
- System Distortion (reference +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz modulation): 0.3% total harmonic distortion, typical
- Power Requirements: ULX1, ULX2: 9V alkaline battery; 8.4 V Nicad optional
- ULXS4, ULXP4: 14 - 18 Vdc (negative ground), 550 mA
- Battery Life: 8 to 9 hours (with 9V alkaline battery)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 degrees to 49 degrees C (-4 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- NOTE: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- ULX1: 96.5 mm H x Dimensions (Length x Diameter): ULX2/Beta58: 8.7 x 2 in. (220.9 x 51 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): ULXP4: 43 mm H x 214 mm W x 172 mm D (1.72 in. x 8.56 in. x 6.88 in.)
- ULX2/Beta58: 10.2 oz. (289 g) without battery
- ULXP4: 2 lb 7 oz. (1105 g)
- Connector: Unbalanced (1/4 in.) Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: 3 kilohm Mic. Level: 1848 Ohms
- Line Level: 75 Ohms
- Pin Assignments: Tip = Hot, Ring/Sleeve = Ground 1 = Ground, 2 = Hot, 3 = Cold
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Connector Type: BNC
- Actual Impedance: 50 ohm
- Nominal Input Level: -95 to -30dBm
- Maximum Input Level: +6 dBm (-20dBm recommended)
- Pin Assignments: Shell = Ground, Center = Signal
- Voltage for Remote Power: 12 VDC, 150 mA maximum
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z phasing. Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)