- Product 270785
Shure ULXS14/51 Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXS14/51 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL51B Microflex Cardioid Subminiature Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULXS14/51 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL51B Microflex Cardioid Subminiature Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Diversity Receiver. ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. Multiple system configurations provide limitless options, each with a choice of legendary Shure microphone transmitters. Over 1400 selectable, pre”programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
WL51B Lavalier Microphone
Shure's WL51B Lavalier microphone sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL51B provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility in sound reinforcement applications such as television broadcasting and stage performances. Despite its small size, the microphone's condenser element provides full, clear and natural reproduction of speech.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, Lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
Shure ULXS4 Standard Receiver
The Shure ULXS4 Standard receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers looking for a wireless solution. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Subminiature size
- Electret condenser cartridge
- Unidirectional pattern
- Two termination options: 4-pin mini connector (fits directly into Shure wireless transmitters), or unterminated (bare wire)
- High Boost equalization caps included for optimal clarity and response
- Provides a 10 dB boost centered at 12 kHz
- Used in applications that require a chest-worn microphone
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low visibility with a variety of options for mounting
- Low handling noise
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: N/A
- Recommended Min. Input Impedence: 20Kohms
- Output level: 50.0 dBV/Pa (1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB at 1% THD/20 kilohm load
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB
- Output Noise (Equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 35.0 dB typically, 38 dB Maximum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 59 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +5 Vdc on pin 2, return on pin 1 (ground)
- Current Drain: 60 130uA
- Polarity, Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage at: pin 3 relative to pin 1 at the output connector of the microphone.
- Cable and Connector: 5 ft. (1.5 m), small-diameter, shielded, with miniature female; 4-pin connector (TA4F type).
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector.