- Product 270786
Shure ULXS14/83 Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Shure ULXS14/83 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL183 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Dive...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure ULXS14/83 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL183 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Diversity Receiver.
WL183 Lavalier Microphone
The WL183 lavalier electret condenser mic was designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 4 ft. (1.2 meter ) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, Lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
Shure ULXS4 Standard Receiver
The Shure ULXS4 Standard receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications.
- Low handling noise
- 360 degrees sound pickup
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -40.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 125.0 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 22.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector.