- Write a Review
Shure quality at an affordable price.
The Shure ULXS4 standard wireless receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Order today and play fast and free!
ULXS4 Standard Wireless Receiver
- RF Carrier Frequency Range
- 554.000 to 865.000 MHz (Available frequencies depend on the applicable regulations in the country where the system is
- used). Refer to the frequency supplement supplied with the system.
- Effective Range
- 100 m (300 ft.) under optimal conditions
- NOTE: Actual working range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response
- 25 to 15,000 Hz, ±2 dB
- NOTE: Overall system frequency response depends on the microphone element.
- Receiver Input
- Connector: Antenna; Power Input
- Connector Type: Antenna: BNC; Power Input IEC 320
- Actual Impedance: Antenna: 50; Power Input: ””
- Nominal Input Level: Antenna: ”95 to ”30 dBm; Power Input: 15 Vdc
- Maximum Input Level: Antenna: +6 dBm (”20 dBm recommended); Power Input: 18 Vdc
- Pin Assignments: Antenna: Shell = Ground Center = Signal; Power Input: IEC Standard
- Voltage for Remote Power: Antenna: 12 Vdc, 150 mA maximum; Power Input: ””
- Receiver Output
- Connector: Antenna: High Z Audio; Power Input: Low Z Audio*
- Output Configuration: Antenna: Unbalanced (1/4 in.); Power Input: Balanced (XLR)
- Actual Impedance: Antenna: 3 kohms; Power Input: 22 Ohms
- Pin Assignments: Antenna: Tip = Hot Ring/ Sleeve = Gnd; Power Input: 1 = Ground 2 = Hot, 3 = Cold
- Voltage/Current/Phantom Power Protection: Antenna: Yes; Power Input: Yes
- *Output Level: Microphone Level = Line Level ” 20 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.