- 425102 000000000 425102000000000
Shure WHLB Whitelabel Party/Club DJ Cartridge
- Write a Review
Integrating the head shell and cartridge all into one, the Whitelabel cartridge is engineered for today’s hybrid club DJs, delivering outstanding per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adjustable stylus overhang and integrated headshell/cartridge design.
Integrating the head shell and cartridge all into one, the Whitelabel cartridge is engineered for today’s hybrid club DJs, delivering outstanding performance when mixing between analog records and timecode vinyl with DVS setups. Demanding DJs will appreciate the Whitelabel’s excellent tracking, good skip resistance and detailed sound reproduction.
The Whitelabel’s spherical stylus sticks to the grooves without unduly wearing your prized vinyl, thanks to low tracking force and an adjustable stylus overhang.
So whether you’re a house DJ mixing seamless sets or you’re more likely to be scratching and beat juggling, this robust and versatile cartridge is up to the challenge.
Club environments demand high quality sound at high output levels. That’s why the Whitelabel cartridge boasts a 6mV output with solid bass, flat mids and accented highs.
- High skip resistance
- High 6mV output
- Tracking force: 1.5–3 g
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Very low record wear
- Sound emphasis: solid drop bass with detailed mids and highs
- Integrates the head shell and cartridge into one piece
- Innovative features for today's DJs and turntables
Order now for solid, all-around performance in club environments.
- Replacement stylus: N-WHLB (Product # 808470)
- Stylus color: dark blue
- Stereo output (1kHz at 5 cm/sec peak recorded velocity): 6.0 mV
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Typical tracking force: 2 grams
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 3 grams