- Write a Review
Excellent rejection of ambient noise.
The Shure WL184 Wireless Lavalier Microphone is an electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless bodypack transmitter. With a supercardioid pickup pattern the WL184 is recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring high rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle.
The WL184 has a 4 ft. (1.2 meter) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 115 degrees.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Narrow supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise rejection
- 4 ft. (1.2 meter) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
WL184 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
Pickup Pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
Output Impedance : 1800 Ohms
Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -44.5 dBV/Pa
Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 129.5 dB SPL
Output Noise (A-weighted): 27.0 dB SPL
Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.