- Product H77309
Sibelius 7 Upgrade and AudioScore Bundle
- Write a Review
To qualify for this upgrade, you must hold a single-user license for any previous version of Sibelius. Your existing license may be for the professio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Amazing upgrade bundle for scoring from the ground up, or pulling arrangements from recorded material and scoring them with professional results.
To qualify for this upgrade, you must hold a single-user license for any previous version of Sibelius. Your existing license may be for the professional (where the fourth letter at the start of your serial number is P), educational (fourth letter E) or competitive crossgrade (fourth letter X) edition.
This bundle comes with Avid Sibelius 7 and AudioScore Ultimate. Aivid Sibelius 7 is an internationaly lauded music notation software used by discriminating music professionals across the world. Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with Sibelius' exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. With all these advancements and many more, Sibelius 7 is among the world's fastest, smartest, easiest ways to write music.
With AudioScore Ultimate 7, you can open a CD track or MP3 file and transcribe it to a score. The software employs the most intelligent technology available today to convert up to 16 instruments or notes at a time into multiple staves, with up to four voices per staff.
After transcribing your music, you can send it directly to Sibelius or save it as a MusicXML, NIFF, or MIDI file for use in most other music programs. You can also print a professional-quality score directly from AudioScore.
You can also produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments”you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail, and plays it back with tremendous realism. Open one of your favorite songs and enjoy hearing it performed by a brass band or string quartet.
With AudioScore Ultimate, you can create musical scores by singing or playing into your computer using only a microphone”no prior musical knowledge required. AudioScore Ultimate provides instant graphical feedback about the pitch of your performance over time, so you can see mistakes and make adjustments while performing. Train to sing and play more accurately in tune and immediately see the improvements on screen. There' even a built-in metronome if you need it.
Open MIDI files in AudioScore Ultimate to automatically create high-quality, printable scores.
Create scores by hand”no expertise needed. AudioScore Ultimate can œserve you a set of notes, which you can quickly split, join, resize, and adjust pitch, purely on a performance level”no worrying about rests and technicalities such as the key signature, accidentals, augmentation dots, beaming, ties, etc.
These two state-of-the-art software packages work seamlessly together.
- Brand new task-oriented user interface
- Context-sensitive help
- Professional-quality sound library
- Native 64-bit support
- Optimized for single-monitor use
- Text and typography enhancements
- Graphics import and export for all major formats
- 90 days complimentary support
- Transcribe CDs and MP3s
- Enhanced audio recognition engine
- View, edit and playback nuanced performances
- Perform directly with a mic or other instrument
- Convert MIDI files to scores
- Create scores by hand, no expertise needed
- Transcribes notes and rests as short as a 32nd note
- AudioScore Ultimate recognizes the following:
- Styles ranging from solo and chamber music to jazz and pop
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
- Notes from chords that even the ear cannot distinguish
- Moderate sustain or reverb
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures, and clefs
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 secs
- Instrument audio characteristics for chromatic visualization
Order now for top-of-the-line scoring, transcribing, and arranging.
- IBM-compatible Pentium IV (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with at least 1 GB RAM
- Intel dual- or quad-core 2.66 GHz is recommended for best performance
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- DirectX version 8.1 or higher must be installed for recording from your microphone/sound card
- At least 200 MB available hard disk space (even more is recommended)
- (Optional) A microphone connected to your computer's microphone input or USB port
- Apple Macintosh Intel with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with at least 1 GB RAM
- Intel dual- or quad-core 2.66 GHz or better recommended for best performance
- At least 200 MB available hard disk space (even more is recommended)
- Apple Preview or Adobe Reader 6.0 or later for viewing AudioScore' PDF help
- Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sibelius 7 Upgrade and AudioScore Bundle:
I say save your money with Aduio score. I think Sibelius is made in Englad and Finale is from Minnesota so this will be my last Sibelius upgrade unless something tremendous happens.
I am a longtime Finale user. I really like the ease of Finale 2012 and the idea that, as a teacher I can make Smart Music tests and accompaniments for my students. As I near retirement I wanted to upgrade my Sibelius 6. It looks like it will be fun and is a powerful. For years I have been excited about Photoscore and Audio Score. I tried Photoscore lite and I am not impressed at all. Maybe it is that I am too much of a Finale User witht their product? I treid the full product audioscore and I think I should have stayed with just the upgrade. I tried the song Borderline by Madonna as a test and it was a train wreck to look at and impossible and way too time consuming to work with. (Maybe I am not enough of a techie too). I think the advertising hype is something you need to be careful of. Subelius is cool in that it can make scorch files to upload that really do work and are cool, though. I got a competitive crossgrade for Sibelius the first time. How else could a teacher afford the high price tag? Great possibilities with Sibleius and I look forward to when I have a lot more time to play with it.
It takes forever to install the extra sounds and huge hard drive. Only a person with a lot of money or larger credit card limit could afford the after market sounds but what comes with it is great.
The Audio score took so little time to install, I wondered what was the reason for the hig price tage stand alone version. It doesn;t work all that well anyway.
Way too expensive but what is reasonable these days.