- Product 703274
Sibelius Compass and Instruments Music Education Software Bundle
- Write a Review
The Sibelius Compass and Instruments Music Education Software bundle includes Sibelius Compass Music Composition Software and Sibelius Instruments Or...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Software that will teach students about instruments and composition!
The Sibelius Compass and Instruments Music Education Software bundle includes Sibelius Compass Music Composition Software and Sibelius Instruments Orchestral Encyclopedia.
Compass Music Education Software
Sibelius Compass is a unique program to help students learn how to compose. It includes lessons, worksheets and self-tests covering a wide range of topics, leading on to complete composition projects.
For each lesson, students study relevant interactive topics, test themselves with the built-in quiz, and try out what they've learned in the Tracker. Topics include melody, harmony, scales, rhythm, dynamics, transformations, timbre, texture, and form.
Instruments Music Education Software
Sibelius Instruments is the unique interactive encyclopedia of instruments, bands, orchestras and ensembles.
It includes complete information on every orchestral and band instrument, with full details of their characteristics, how to write for them, and hundreds of high-quality recordings.
Sibelius Instruments also explains all about different orchestras, bands, and ensembles, including their historical development and repertoire.
With an extensive quiz to test what you've learned, Sibelius Instruments is ideal for schools, colleges, universities, teachers, students, composers & arrangers.
- Extensive lessons & composition projects
- Wide range of styles
- Unique Tracker educational sequencer
- 33 quizzes, marked automatically
- Supports MENC & QCA standards
- Over 50 instruments, from alto clarinet to xylophone
- Over 20 types of band, orchestra and ensemble, from string quartet to marching band
- Instrumental writing and playing techniques such as range, bowing, mutes, glissandi, harmonics, mallets & multiphonics
- Lesson plans, student assignments & recommended listening (download example pages)
- Quiz with 500 listening & general questions
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/NT4 or later, Pentium II or faster, 64Mb RAM (128Mb for Windows 2000/XP), 300Mb free hard disk space. (If you have or are thinking of buying Windows Vista, please see our notes on the compatibility of Sibelius products with Windows Vista.)
- Apple Mac: Mac OS 8.6 or later (including OS X), iMac/G3/G4/G5, 64Mb RAM (128Mb for OS X), 300Mb free hard disk space
- Computer requirements
- Windows: Pentium II or faster, Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/NT4 or later, 32Mb+ RAM, 170Mb free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive. If you have or are thinking of buying Windows Vista, please see notes on the compatibility of Sibelius products with Windows Vista.
- Apple Mac: Mac OS 8.6 or later (including OS X), 32Mb+ free RAM (128Mb total RAM for OS X), 170Mb free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive