- J28686 000000000 J28686000000000
Singtrix Singtrix Microphone
- Write a Review
Add a 2nd mic to your Singtrix® Karaoke System and supercharge your next duet or karaoke party. The “Hit” effect instantly transform your voice into ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add-on microphone with easy access Hit button for the Singtrix Karaoke system.
Add a 2nd mic to your Singtrix® Karaoke System and supercharge your next duet or karaoke party. The “Hit” effect instantly transform your voice into a 4-part vocal harmony super group. Works as the lead or backup mic.
- Model Number: SGTXMIC1 (Reference Part# 117653B1XX01)
- Unique “HIT” control button
- Dynamic HyperCardoid
- Impedance: is 600+/-3% ohms @1KHz
- Output Level @1KHz: -52dBV +/-4dB at 1KHz/Pa (1.99mV) – 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-15kHz
- Comes with attached mic cable
- 1/4” phone connector plug (tip/sleeve/ring)
- Weight: 1.03 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10” x 2” x 2”
Add a second singer to your Karaoke performance or just have a spare mic on hand!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.