- Product 180205
SM Pro Audio DI4v 4-Channel Direct Injection/Line Mixer
- Write a Review
The DI4v features 4 channels of unbalanced to balanced converters with 10dB pad and earth lift selector provided per channel.The DI4v is suitable for...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A multifunction 4-channel direct injection box and stereo line mixer all in one rackspace.
The DI4v features 4 channels of unbalanced to balanced converters with 10dB pad and earth lift selector provided per channel.
The DI4v is suitable for many applications right out of the box, but the addition of a built in line mixer (Volume and Pan control for each channel and master volume) makes the DI4v value series a unique product solving many problems in the audio field.
If you are a keyboard player, electronic drummer, PA/studio owner, pro musician or a hobby player, the DI4v will find a place in your rack. Imagine running your 4 keyboards or modules on stage directly onto the DI4v and being able to send off balanced signal to the front of house rig while providing your own dedicated monitoring mix . . . all on a single rackmount direct injection box/line mixer!
You will be amazed at how often you'll use the DI4v. SMPro Audio even included a headphone amplifier so you can monitor your own signal.
- 4 channel DI Box
- 4 channel Mixer
- Each input has a Balanced output
- Earth lift per channel
- 10dB pad per channel
- Volume control per channel
- Pan control per channel
- Master Volume control
- Stereo Line Out
- Headphone Amp
- 110v-220v External power supply
- Size:Half Rack
DI4v 4-Channel Direct Injection/Line Mixer
- AUDIO INPUTS
- Connectors: 1/4" jack
- Type TRS: balanced
- Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Min Sensitivity: -20dB
- Peak input level: +16dB
- STEREO LINE MIXER OUTPUTS
- Connectors: RCA Phono
- Impedance: 600Ohms
- Max. output level: +2dB (peak level +18.5 dB)
- XLR BALANCED OUTPUTS
- Connectors: XLR
- Type: balanced
- Min. output impedance: 600Ohms
- Max. output level: 0dB (peak level +18.5dB)
- DIST, FREQ, S/N RATIO & CROSSTALK
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz, 0dB~-2B
- Distortion : 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: better than 74dB
- Crosstalk rejection: >80dB@1kHz;-20dB input
- UNCTION CONTROLS
- Volume per channel: variable
- Pan per channel: variable
- POWER SUPPLY
- Mains voltages USA/Canada : ~ 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- U.K./Australia: ~ 240 V AC, 50 Hz
- Europe: ~ 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- General export model: ~ 100-120 V AC, ~ 200-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11.5VA
- Fuse : 100-120 V AC: 630 mA(slow-blow), 200-220 V AC: 315 mA(slow-blow)
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimension: 1 3/4" (44.5 mm) * 8" (230.6 mm) * 8 1/2" (217 mm)
- Net weight approx. 1.75 kg
- SM ProAudio is constantly striving to maintain the highest professional standards. As a result of these efforts, modifications may be made from time to time to existing products without prior notice. Specifications and appearance may differ from those listed or shown.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought the SMPro Audio DIVv 4 channel DI mixer because the features were pretty awesome for the price. We installed it at our church for guitar and keyboard connections. It worked very well for a couple of months, but then it just "broke down." 3 channels are completely unusable. The 4th could be used, but it's fairly noisy. The unit wasn't moved around or "abused" in any way - so I have no idea what went wrong. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you only need it for a month or so.