- Product 423006
Softube Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor Plug-in - Native
- Write a Review
The Softube Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor is a true studio classic, heard on tons of records for the past 20 years. Like its hardware counterpart, Softu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A faithful replica of Tube-Tech's classic compressor with a easy-to-look-at GUI.
The Softube Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor is a true studio classic, heard on tons of records for the past 20 years. Like its hardware counterpart, Softube's Tube-Tech CL 1B Opto Compressor native plug-in sounds soft, smooth, groovy, and can compress an insane amount of dB's without sounding bad.
This Softube compressor version requires no DSP hardware, and uses the same outstanding modeling technology and algorithms as the famous Tube-Tech CL 1B plug-in for TDM and PowerCore (distributed by TC Electronic). The sound is, of course, just as fantastic as its predecessor. With this unprecedented accuracy, down to details such as the precise VU meter behavior, the Tube-Tech CL 1B compressor plug-in is definitely in a league of its own.
The CL 1B plug-ins by Softube are the only Tube-Tech plug-ins that are fully endorsed by Tube-Tech.
- Classic Tube-Tech sound in your computer
- Created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Fix./man. mode for breaking traditional compression boundaries
- External sidechain control
- Good looking GUI
- Very CPU friendly
- Compression controls
- Gain: Up to +30dB of make-up gain
- Ratio: Continuous ratio control from 2:1 to 10:1
- Threshold: Continuous threshold control from +20dB to -40dB
- Attack: From 0.5 to 300 milliseconds
- Release: From 0.05 to 10 seconds
- Attack/release select
- The Tube-Tech CL 1B features a unique attack/release switch with three different positions: Fixed, Manual, Fix./Man.
- In Fixed mode, the attack time is set to 1 millisecond and the release is set to 50 milliseconds
- In the Manual mode, the attack and release controls work as normal
- In Fix./Man. mode, the release control works as in manual mode, however the attack is fixed to a fast attack and the attack knob turns into a delay for the release time
- Sidechain bus select
- Setting the Sidechain bus select to 'external' lets you use an external sidechain
- Meter options
Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor Plug-in - Native
- System Requirements
Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
512 MB RAM
Any VST, AudioUnits, or RTAS compatible host application
iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
Sidechaining is problematic on some VST hosts