- Product 241413
Solid State Logic Alpha Channel
- Write a Review
The XLogic Alpha Channel is destined to bring the elusive Solid State Logic (SSL) sound to a whole new generation of producers and engineers. With th...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The XLogic Alpha Channel is destined to bring the elusive Solid State Logic (SSL) sound to a whole new generation of producers and engineers. With the classic combination of a studio class mic preamp, filter, EQ, and limiting, the XLogic Alpha Channel is a classic analog channel strip designed to provide the perfect front end to your Digital Audio Workstation. With all the features needed to record great vocal or instrument tracks every time, the Alpha Channel offers a recording solution based on SSL's years of experience in designing the world's leading analog recording consoles. Alpha Channel retains the superior sonic fidelity, quality and attention to detail that have established Solid State Logic as the world's leading audio console manufacturer.
With the classic combination of a mic preamp, filter, EQ and dynamics, the XLogic Alpha Channel brings SSL's sonic legacy up to date in an analog channel strip designed to provide the perfect front end to your digital audio workstation.
A huge proportion of the music you know and love was recorded on SSL, renowned for the superior audio qualities you've heard on countless hit records. That elusive sonic ingredient is here in the Alpha Channel.
SSL sound quality, EQ, and dynamics is now within easy reach for yur DAW!
- SSL analogue channel processing for your audio workstation
- Pro mic preamp with line and instrument level switching
- Studio-class EQ, filter and limiter sections
- Variable Harmonic Drive circuit--a time machine of distortion characteristics
- Analogue or digital outputs direct to your DAW
- Professional ultra clean mic preamp with line level and Hi Z instrument input switches
- 'Variable Harmonic Drive' circuit; a Time Machine of distortion characteristics
- High Pass Filter with selectable 40Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz cutoff frequency
- Built-in professional quality analogue-to-digital conversion, as standard
- Auto-sample-rate sensing and self-adjustment
- Three band SSL parametric EQ with mid freq Q control and dual LF curves
Order with confidence thanks to the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!