- Product 180184
Solid State Logic XLogic Delta-Link MADI HD
- Write a Review
The XLogic Delta Link MADI HD is a professional MADI-to-Pro Tools HD converter for studio, live, and broadcast applications. With XLogic Delta Link M...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
MADI to Pro Tools converter significantly reduces connectivity costs and simplifies your setup.
The XLogic Delta Link MADI HD is a professional MADI-to-Pro Tools HD converter for studio, live, and broadcast applications. With XLogic Delta Link MADI HD, Multichannel Audio Digital Interface audio equipment like routers, digital mixing consoles, and converters can now be directly interfaced with Pro Tools HD, providing simplified interconnectivity and significant cost reductions, eliminating the need for complicated format conversion workarounds.
MADI HD Reduces Costs
A single Delta Link MADI HD can take the place of up to four Digi 192 Digital I/O's, delivering dual feeds of 64 channels of digital audio interconnection from a single hardware interface. MADI HD further reduces cost by using an efficient single cable interconnect system. It also occupies significantly less physical rack space than equivalent systems.
Simpler system setup and integration
Direct connectivity between Pro Tools DSP cards and MADI cards means efficient simple system configuration. Fibre Optic MADI allows distances up to 1000 meters between the Pro Tools system and other MADI equipment. Remote audio routing to and from Pro Tools is possible in conjunction with MADI routing equipment.
- 2 primary port interfaces (32 channel each) to a Digidesign Pro Tools HD card
- 2 optical MADI ports delivering duplicate 64-channel feeds
- Each MADI port offers 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs & outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz, 14 or 16 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 192kHz
- Word/SuperClock input
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration. For instance, when combining the Delta Link MADI HD with the Alpha Link MADI SX converter unit, it is possible to route the analog and AES/EBU inputs to the MADI outputs, and at the same time the MADI inputs to the analog and AES/EBU outputs
- The latency generated by the Delta Link MADI HD itself is limited to 1 sample (MADI Out) and 1-2 samples (MADI In). Furthermore, the unit allows you to set a user definable latency compensation per channel
- A USB interface is provided for user control and/or future firmware updates
Go MADI with Pro Tools! Order your SSL Delta Link MADI HD today!
- Quantization: 24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1kHz (-5%) to 192kHz (+5%)
- Mini-D 26 poles connector
- 56ch / 64ch mode
- NFS / DFS / QFS
- High Speed- / SMUX-mode
- Fibre SC-connector
- 1.0 compliant
- Style-A connector
- 75ohm terminated
- TTL / CMOS3 / CMOS5 level
- BNC connector
- Mains Inlet
- Power On/Off switch
- Lock LED
- Power On LED
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W max
- Height: 44mm/1.74" (1U)
- Width: 483mm/19.0"
- Depth: 175mm/6.89"
- Weight: 2.2kg