- Product 182004
Solid State Logic Xlogic Super Analog Channel
- Write a Review
The XLogic Channel features identical DC-coupled SuperAnalogue processing to the legendary XL 9000 K Series console from which it is derived. This pr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A slice of SSL's XL 9000 K Series console for your studio!
The XLogic Channel features identical DC-coupled SuperAnalogue processing to the legendary XL 9000 K Series console from which it is derived. This provides a bandwidth greater than 192 kHz recorders and a dynamic range well beyond that of 24 bit A/D converters. This makes it the perfect accompaniment to any high quality recording equipment.
- SuperAnalogue pre-amplifier with switched gain for easy reset
- Twin-Curve Dynamics with selectable RMS or peak sensing
- High and Low Pass Filters, with routing into the dynamics sidechain
- G Series and E Series Twin Curve EQ
- Optional high quality SSL A/D convertor
Want the sound of a million dollar SSL console for your DAW? Of course you do!
Xlogic Super Analog Channel
- Gain: +6dB to +72dB in 6dB steps, selectable 20dB Pad
- +26dBu at onset of clipping
- Freq. Response: +0.05dB/-0.1dB - 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 200kH
- 70dB at 10kHz
- Filters: Low Pass 3kHz to 70kHz (-3dB Point) @ 12dB/Octave
- +28dBu output level, 20Hz to 20kHz, any gain setting.
- HF Band: 1.5kHz to 22kHz, ±20dB, 'Q' =2.5 (on 'BELL' setting)
- HMF Band: 600Hz to 7kHz, ±20dB, 'Q'=0.5 to 2.5
- LMF Band: 200Hz to 2.5kHz, ±20dB, 'Q'=0.5 to 2.5
- LF Band: 40Hz to 600Hz, ±16.5dB, 'Q'=2.5 (on 'BELL' setting)
- Comp/Lim: Ratio (slope) Variable from 1 to infinity (limit), Threshold Variable from +10dB to -30dB, Attack Time Normally auto sensing, switchable to 1ms, ReleaseVariable from 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Exp/Gate: Range: Variable from 0 to 40dB, Threshold Variable from -30dB to +10dB, Attack Time Normally auto-sensing, switchable to 150µs, Hold Time Variable from 0 to 4 seconds: Release Time Variable from 0.1 to 4 seconds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20" x 23" x 7"
- Weight: 14 lbs