- Product 182048
Solid State Logic XLogic X-Rack Fitted With 8 Dynamics Modules
- Write a Review
Solid State Logic X-Rack is a modular rack system with their trademarked Total Recall that delivers the classic SSL sound in a uniquely versatile for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers classic SSL sound with maximum level control.
Solid State Logic X-Rack is a modular rack system with their trademarked Total Recall that delivers the classic SSL sound in a uniquely versatile form.
Using identical circuit design and manufacturing to the Solid State Logic Duality and AWS 900+ consoles, each X-Rack chassis holds up to 8 modules in any configuration and there are 8 different modules available.
You could build a stunning SuperAnalogue front end for your recording system, with two flavors of mic pre (SuperAnalogue and VHD), EQ, transparent dynamics, and a powerful master section. Or create an SSL summing mixer with an ultrapure analogue mix bus, using two line input modules to achieve high channel counts or combine additional sources during mixdown to the legendary Stereo Bus Compressor. X-Rack delivers the very highest quality analogue recording and summing path and is the perfect configurable solution for studio or live applications.
The X-Rack chassis is a 4U 19" rack housing with a premium-grade power supply, MIDI IN/OUT connections, and a Mix Bus Link port that enables two X-Racks to be cascaded. The chassis also houses the Total Recall system with onboard capacity to store 32 system snapshots (the snapshots can also be stored as MIDI SysEX).
XLogic X-Rack Dynamics Module
Designed to be the perfect level control tool kit for recording, the Dynamics Module is densely packed with control features yet simple to use. The combination of separate Compressor and Gate/Expander section is powerful, graceful, and ideal for gentle and unobtrusive level control.
- 4U 19" rack housing with a premium grade power supply
- MIDI IN/OUT connections
- Mix Bus Link port enables two X-Racks to be cascaded
- Stores 32 system snapshots (the snapshots can also be stored as MIDI SysEX)
- 8 mono dynamics processor modules
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- Compressor and Gate LED metering
- +4dBu/-10dBV input gain switch
- XLogic X-Rack Dynamics Module
- Fully balanced XLR input and output
- Switched -10dB/+4dB operating level
- Dedicated compression meter display
- Over-easy RMS compressor, switchable to peak sensing hard knee
- Variable Ratio, Threshold, and Release
- External key operation
- Independently switched Gate/Expander section
- Link facility for multiple module linking
XLogic X-Rack Fitted With 8 Dynamics Modules
- Depth: 180mm/7.2 inches excluding front panel knob(s) and connectors; 255mm/10.2 inches including connectors, excluding front panel knob(s)
Height: 178mm/7 inches (4 RU) excluding feet
Width: 440mm/17.4 inches excluding rack ears; 483mm/19 inches including rack ears
Weight: 2.8kg / 6.2 pounds without modules fitted; 3.5kg/7.7 pounds
with blank panels fitted; 5.0kg/11 pounds with modules fitted
Power: 50 Watts/60VA with 8 modules fitted
Boxed size: 540mm x 300mm x 270mm/21.25" x 12" x 10.63"
Boxed weight: 4.3kg/9.5 pounds without modules fitted; 5.0kg/11 pounds
with blank panels fitted; 6.5kg/14.3 pounds with modules fitted