- Product 620061
Sonic Reality Ocean Way Drums DL
- Write a Review
Sonic Reality Ocean Way Drums DL is a 24-bit/48KHz expandable format sample library that delivers record-quality stereo mixes for each percussion ins...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The most affordable way to own Ocean Way Drums.
Sonic Reality Ocean Way Drums DL is a 24-bit/48KHz expandable format sample library that delivers record-quality stereo mixes for each percussion instrument in your virtual drum kit. 3 presets (Dry, Medium, Ambient) are selected from their award-winning multichannel editions, and then the sound sources were mixed so you are always assured of perfectly balanced stereo images. Then you can mix and match each individual drum and cymbal to custom-build your own virtual drum set.
Ocean Way drum software also gives you 5 stereo drum kits (Kits 2, 4, 10, 13, and 16) plus a free Download Card redeemable for 2 additional DL virtual drum kits or 1 Multichannel Kit. Because it is completely expandable, you can create your own custom collection of both and multichannel kits to meet your specific needs. All virtual drum sets and individual drums and percussion instruments
You can adjust each drum's volume, pan (instruments are already pre-panned in their true stereo position, but you can further adjust if you need to), velocity (you can optimize the performance capabilities of your specific MIDI keyboard), and envelope (attack and release). You can also switch between I-MAP (their proprietary keyboard map) and General MIDI if you choose to program in this mode or playback existing standard MIDI files).
- 10 Gigabytes of 24bit/48KHz (pre mixed) audiophile samples on 2 Dual Layer DVDs
- 5 stereo drum kits
- 3 presets (Dry, Medium, Ambient)
- Includes free Download Card redeemable for 2 additional stereo kits or 1 multitrack kit
- Each instrument within the drum kit pre-mixed to its own stereo fader
- Switchable mapping: I-Map or GMap
- Drums created by legendary studio drummers Steve Gadd, Bill Bruford, Jerry Marotta, Danny Gottlieb, Ed Greene, Nick D'Virgilio, and Bun E. Carlos
- Mac: OS 10.4x, G4 2GHz or higher, 2GB RAM (for laptop use: samples must be on at least a 7200 RPM hard drive)
- PC: Windows XP SP2, 2GHz or higher, 2GB RAM (for laptop use: samples must be on at least a 7200 RPM hard drive)
- For both: DVD drive, 10GB hard drive space