- Product 702390
Sonic Reality Sonic Synth VST/MAS Sound Module Plug-In
- Write a Review
With over 2GB of quality sounds, lush synth and effects programming, and an easy-to-use interface, Sonic Synth raises the bar for all virtual synths....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Explore a whole new world of virtual synthesis!
With over 2GB of quality sounds, lush synth and effects programming, and an easy-to-use interface, Sonic Synth raises the bar for all virtual synths. From realistic pianos, guitars, drums, orchestral and ethnic instruments to atmospheric pads, searing leads, and deep bass it has all the sounds you'd expect from a keyboard workstation, but because it uses your computer for storage and RAM, Sonic Synth offers larger memory sounds than can be found in even the most expensive keyboards.
Sonic Synth combines Sonic Reality's sound and programming content with IK Multimedia's SampleTank engine so it is ready to go. No additional sampler is needed and it plugs right into VSTi-and MAS-compatible programs such as Cubase, Logic, and Digital Performer. It ships with SampleTank LE software which has most of the same features as SampleTank XL excluding only the Akai import feature and XL sound library. It has 4 MIDI channels/one stereo output per instance with up to 8 simultaneous instances (depending on CPU power).
This is a new VST and MAS synth plug-in (soon to be RTAS for Protools users!) that has all of the sounds you need and all of the sounds you didn't even know you needed! You get sonic textures never heard before with new, mega-sized Yamaha and Steinway Grands, Lush Strings, Killer Drums, Deep Bass, Synth Leads, effects, and pads galore! Also included are new vocal textures from singers from all over the world, glass harmonica wine glasses, ethnic wind pads, hypnotizing drones, and more! Stellar built-in effects, awesome performance parameters. Sonic Synth has a 10- to 20-times larger waveform set than some of the hottest-selling keyboards!
- Over 2 GB of pianos, strings, guitars, bass, drums, vocal, orchestral, ethnic, modern and vintage acoustic, electronic, electric and synthetic instruments - a complete workstation sound selection!
- Compatible with both Mac and PC - VST and MAS
- Sampler/Synth synthesis engine with 32-bit floating point processing
- 128 notes polyphony (depending on CPU power)
- 4 MIDI channels per instance (8 instances currently available in Cubase for 32 channels)
- One stereo output per instance
- 4 effects per voice selectable among 20 DSP effects including Reverb, Delays, Chorus, Distortion, EQ & Compression, Wah Wah, Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary Speaker Simulation, and more!
- Expandable with SampleTank sound libraries or ST modules including a range of affordable Sonic Synth Expansion ROMs soon to be released by Sonic Reality and IK Multimedia
- Fully compatible with all SampleTank products including SampleTank XL
Order today and transform your mild-mannered computer into a raging synth!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
It reminds me of rerecorded samples from other hard working companies. I had high hopes for the money, very disappointing. What's with all of the noise in the background and the loop points cutting off early causing clicks?
I wanted get a software sampler that did not require alot of tweaking to make the sounds sit well together in a mix. I also did not want a sampler that required a 2nd computer. Sonic Synth meets these two requirements and sounds very good. It is also affordable. Yes, there are products that sound better, but you have to spend alot more. I am using Sonic Synth with Sonar 2 and it is stable and reliable. It works great using a DXi/VST wrapper. I don't think I'll use a hardware module again!