- Product 620804
Sonivox Playa: Aggro Electro Boom Edition - Hip-Hop Samples & Virtual Instruments
- Write a Review
SONiVOX follows up its groundbreaking hip-hop virtual instrument Playa with the Playa: Aggro Electro Boom, a Playa-style virtual instrument that serv...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
450 virtual instruments 50 pad layouts and an easy interface for boomin' hip-hop tracks.
SONiVOX follows up its groundbreaking hip-hop virtual instrument Playa with the Playa: Aggro Electro Boom, a Playa-style virtual instrument that serves you up some seriously aggressive, electronic, and boomin' hip-hop instruments. Sonivox Playa sample collection and virtual instrument deliver sounds that give you the power to easily create and compose earth-quaking, body-shaking tracks. Whether you're using a MIDI keyboard, MPC pad controller, or just your computer desktop, Playa: Aggro Electro Boom will have you busting some serious contemporary beats.
Sonivox Playa: Aggro Electro Boom comes with over 4GBs and 450 cutting-edge instruments and pad layouts, all meticulously produced by SONiVOX's award-winning sound design team. Born from vintage analog synthesizers and hi-end signal processors, these sounds sit perfect in today's high-end music tracks. Treat your music to the most aggressive leads, fat analog basses, electro drums, and psychedelic pads. It's what's hot, and most importantly, it'll take your tracks to the next level.
The Playa Interface:
Learn. Map. Create. It's that easy. 16 programmable pads and 127 keys provide all you need to keep the creative process going and you don't need a doctorate to use it. Need more bump? No problem. Playa: Aggro Electro Boom incorporates an intuitive sound-layering functionality allowing you to easily stack sounds until its just right. Need more groove? Dial up the retriggering mode, and take master control of those fast tempo or stuttering articulations. FX? Aggro Electro's got you covered—a sweet chorus, delay, and a just-right 4-band EQ. For those of you with tweaky fingers we've even included fully programmable filter and amplitude envelopes. Bottom line, whether you are composing on MPC pads or jamming out on the keys, Aggro Electro's sample engine will have you laying down top-selling music tracks in no time.
- 450 world-class SONiVOX instruments: including earth-shaking synth basses, big, bad electro drums, blazin' synth leads, and trippy synth pads
- 16 user programmable and assignable pads for quick and easy MPC style beat construction
- Over 50 Pad layouts get you going right away with its construction kit layouts, diatonic chord layouts, drum kits, or build your own if you like
- MIDI Learn Function makes it instantly compatible with any MIDI controller
- Independent zone tempo synched variable resolution Roll/Retrigger to tempo sync note repetitions and rolls to any pad
- Onboard FX and graphic equalizer
- Keys mode for standard keyboard play/performance
Give your hip-hop creations more crunk in the trunk. Order Playa: Aggro Electro Edition today.
Playa: Aggro Electro Boom Edition - Hip-Hop Samples & Virtual Instruments
- PC system requirements
- Windows XP or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- MME Compatible audio hardware ASIO-compatible audio hardware recommended
- Minimum 512MB RAM, 2GB recommended
- A VST or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Standalone mode)
- 5GB free hard drive space
- Macintosh system requirements
- OS X Version 10.4.1 or higher,
- Intel-based processor
- Minimum 512MB RAM 2GB recommended
- A VST, AU, or RTAS-compatible host application (not required for Standalone mode)
- 5GB free hard drive space
- PC: Standalone, VST, and RTAS
- MAC: Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sonivox Playa: Aggro Electro Boom Edition - Hip-Hop Samples & Virtual Instruments:
Got this on a whim. Aggro Boom had me making phat trax in minutes. It loded up easy and sounded huge. It is full everything I need, I love the 808, 909 drum sounds, and some big nasty basses. This thing shakes my studio!