- Product H12890
Sonivox Reggaeton - Instrumento Virtual
- Write a Review
If you love the sound of Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, or El Chombo and want to make music with the same vibe, then Reggaeton - Instrumento Virtual was crea...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A virtual instrument inspired by the music that has dance floors burning up around the world.
If you love the sound of Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, or El Chombo and want to make music with the same vibe, then Reggaeton - Instrumento Virtual was created for you. Like the colors on a flag, Reggaeton music is a blend of nations, culture, and pride. Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual combines all these elements to create one essential music-making tool that outputs pure flavor into your river of inspiration. With 7 gigabytes of sounds, over 300 instruments, and a multilingual user interface that's devastatingly effective and easy to use, Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual is your new go-to tool for this style of music which has people sweating hard on the dancefloor since the 1990s.
Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual features over 300 instruments and pad layouts designed to put a vast amount of sonic options under your fingertips. Pulsing synth basses and leads, pumping kicks and snares, and a wealth of percussion and melodic instruments give you plenty of fire to get the job done in style.
The Reggaeton Instrumento Virtual Interface lets you learn, map, and create. It's that easy. 16 programmable pads and 127 keys give you the simplicity and power to keep your creative juices flowing. Reggaeton combines intuitive functionality with a potent feature set that will make your tracks stand out, your competition stand down, and anyone who listens unable to just stand around without moving and shaking to the beat.
- 7GB of premium instrument and loop content
- Over 300 patches and pad layouts of pure reggaeton pulse
- A selection of loops all professionally produced and organized into easy to use construction kits
- 16 user programmable and assignable pads for quick-and-easy MPC-style beat construction
- Over 50 pad layouts, including construction kit layouts, diatonic chord layouts, drum kits, or build your own if you like
- MIDI learn & save function makes it instantly compatible with any MIDI controller
- Independent zone tempo-synched variable resolution roll/retrigger mode
- Onboard FX and graphic equalizer
- Keys mode&mode;for standard keyboard play/performance
- PC standalone, VST and RTAS compatibility
- MAC standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS compatibility
Reggaeton - Instrumento Virtual
- PC System Requirements
- Windows 7, XP, or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- MME compatible audio hardware ASIO compatible audio hardware (Recommended)
- Minimum 1GB RAM (Recommended) 2GB
- A VST or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)
- 7GB free hard drive space
- Macintosh System Requirements
- OS X Version 10.4.1 or higher
- Intel-based processor
- Minimum 512GB RAM 2GB (Recommended)
- A VST, AU or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)
- 7GB free hard drive space
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sonivox Reggaeton - Instrumento Virtual:
Has many sounds which I'm sure are useable, but doesn't include some of the classic stuff. The sound quality isn't great on many of the samples. There's no way of telling what pads are loaded with a sample or what keys actually have sound on them (you almost have to figure it out by playing through all of the octaves on a piano in order to see what note each sample is mapped to). Thankfully I got it on sale (though I think even that is too much). Not sure how they justified charging more at one point (when compared to other quality instruments you can get at that price point like Sylenth1, Predator, U-he ACE, etc. I wasn't expecting much, but it didn't have the basics I was hoping for and dissapoints in bringing anything really new. Hey, at least the interface is bilingual....