- J01257 000000000 J01257000000000
Sonnet Extra Quiet Fan Module for xMac mini Server/2H
- Write a Review
If the quietest operating xMac mini Server is your ultimate goal, the xMac mini Server Quiet Fan Module will help you achieve it. Easy to install, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keep things quiet in the studio.
If the quietest operating xMac mini Server is your ultimate goal, the xMac mini Server Quiet Fan Module will help you achieve it. Easy to install, this module replaces the standard fan module in your xMac mini Server, and is suitable for use with cool-running PCIe cards, including most pro audio, video capture & processing, and many other cards. Because this module's fans spin more slowly and move less air than the standard fan module, this option is not recommended for use with SAS host bus adapters and RAID controllers, Fibre Channel, or 10 Gigabit Ethernet cards.
Extra Quiet Fan Module”Suitable for use with most PCIe cards; offers the lowest noise possible
Easy Installation”User installable
Compatibility”Compatible with all xMac mini Server models
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.