- Product J01258
Sonnet Firewire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34
- Write a Review
Sonnet's FireWire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34 provides you the ability to connect the fastest FireWire multimedia peripherals to your MacBook Pro or Windo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Simple way to add high-speed FireWire ports to any compatible notebook computer.
Sonnet's FireWire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34 provides you the ability to connect the fastest FireWire multimedia peripherals to your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook computer with an ExpressCard slot. Do you work with files stored on external hard drives? You may not be getting the maximum performance from them. Many drive enclosures include a FireWire 800 (1394b) interface, which provides up to twice the data transfer speeds and bandwidth of FireWire 400 (1394a), both critical attributes when working with multimedia applications. Don't settle for a slower connection and less than maximum performance; get a Sonnet FireWire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34 adapter to add the FireWire 800 ports you need!
- Provides support for the fastest FireWire multimedia peripherals
- Works in any ExpressCard slot
- Plug-and-play simplicity
- Supports hot-swappable device connection. Plug in and disconnect peripherals without shutting off your computer
Add high-speed FireWire 800 connectivity to your notebook computer. Order today!
Firewire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34
- Mac Compatibility
- MacBook Pro (with ExpressCard/34 slot)
- Mac OS X Version 10.5+
- OS X Mountain Lion compatible
- Windows Compatibility
- PC notebook ( with ExpressCard slot)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP2
- Warranty 1-year
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Bus Interface ExpressCard/34
- Chipset TI
- Peripherals Supported Supports all industry standard FireWire 800 and FireWire 400(2) peripherals
- Cables Supported 9-pin male FireWire 800 cables
- FireWire Support
- Number of Ports 2 external
- Standard IEEE 1394b compliant
- Data Transfer Rate 100/200/400/800 Mbits/sec
- Number of Devices Supported Up to 63 (data only)
- Hot Plug Supports hot-pluggable and hot-swappable device connection
- Bus Powered Bus-powered devices require power adapter (sold separately)