- J01267 000000000 J01267000000000
Sonnet SuperDrive Bracket for RackMac mini
- Write a Review
Believe it or not, but some people still use DVDs and CDs, but the latest Mac mini and Mac mini Server don't have a disc slot. Apple does offer a sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super accessory for a SuperDrive.
Believe it or not, but some people still use DVDs and CDs, but the latest Mac mini and Mac mini Server don't have a disc slot. Apple does offer a standalone optical disc drive, better known as the Apple MacBook Air SuperDrive, which connects to a USB port and allows you to play and burn CDs and DVDs. Sonnet's created an easy to install bracket for this optical drive that enables you to securely install the device in the left bay of the RackMac mini with no fuss; like the SuperDrive, it's the essence of simplicity.
Install a SuperDrive into your RackMac mini and take advantage of an optical drive
Utilize CD and DVD media
Allows you to play and burn CDs and DV
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.