- Product 484254
Sonnox ENHANCE Bundle POWERCORE
- Write a Review
This Sonnox ENHANCE Bundle features the PowerCore versions of Sonnox's Inflator, Transient Modulator, and Limiter plug-ins. These three simple-to-use...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This signal processing plug-in bundle for PowerCore users includes a transient modulator, limiter, and inflator.
This Sonnox ENHANCE Bundle features the PowerCore versions of Sonnox's Inflator, Transient Modulator, and Limiter plug-ins. These three simple-to-use, yet incredibly powerful digital signal processing plug-ins will enhance your mix and give it the energy it deserves to be heard above the rest. When you own it in this bundle, you pump up your PowerCore set and save cash too.
Oxford Inflator Plug-In
The Oxford Inflator PowerCore plug-in features a unique process that can provide an increase in the apparent loudness of almost any program in your PowerCore setup, without obvious loss of quality or audible reduction of dynamic range, yet avoiding damaging increases in the peak level of the signal. The Inflator process can also bring power, presence, and warmth to program material and even provide headroom overload margin above digital maximum with a subtlety and musical character reminiscent of tube systems.
Use the Sonnox ENHANCE's Oxford Inflator to produce louder mixes than you thought possible without overloads or compression pumping, or use it to add natural warmth and character to acoustic or jazz mixes.
Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator Plug-In
The Oxford Transient Modulator PowerCore Plug-in is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the program material over time in your PowerCore compositions. The effect is to bring transient events in the program to the front of the mix, or push them into the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
Sonnox Oxford Limiter Plug-In
The Oxford Limiter PowerCore is a dynamics processor plug-in that has been developed from decades of professional audio experience to provide a very high degree of quality and flexibility in loudness control and limiting functions to your PowerCore projects. By employing highly accurate logarithmic sidechain processing, along with innovative, adaptive timing functionality with look ahead signal acquisition, the limiter provides exemplary performance. Whether one is seeking general transparent level control, program loudness maximization, or heavily applied artistic sound effects, the Oxford Limiter can get the job done.
Unique processing in the form of the Enhance function provides the sample value limiting needed to reliably avoid overloads in digital workstation environments and allows unprecedented volume and punch to be applied beyond what is available from conventional limiting functions.
Comprehensive metering is provided which displays not only conventional peak sample value, but additionally allows the user to monitor the true validity of your mix in order to avoid the generation of damaging reconstruction overloads in the target equipment which are often invisible during production (sometimes termed 'inter sample peaks').
A further function allows you to dynamically correct for reconstruction overloads in real time, thereby achieving maximum possible modulation levels without the risks of producing janky signals often associated with compression and limiting.
Comprehensive dithering functionality with selectable and variable depth noise shaping ensures first-class mastering output quality in either 24-bit or 16-bit modes.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambiance
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Reconstruction meter shows 'actual' signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature corrects recon errors without losing overall programme loudness
- Attack, release, and variable soft knee controls
- Comprehensive dither and noise shaping
- Complete with many factory presets
Give your PowerCore mix more loudness, punch, and presence with this plug-in trio. Order now!
- TC PowerCore hardware
- PowerCore version 3 drivers
- AU or VST host application
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later (including Leopard)