More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- H82465 000000000 H82465000000000
Sonnox GML Option for Oxford EQ (HD-HDX)
- Write a Review
The Sonnox Oxford / GML 8200 Option adds the GML 8200 EQ emulation to the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in. This is available as an optional extra for the So...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
GML 8200 EQ emulation add-on.
The Sonnox Oxford / GML 8200 Option adds the GML 8200 EQ emulation to the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in. This is available as an optional extra for the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in.
This highly accurate emulation, designed in collaboration with GML for the OXF-R3 console, has all the finer characteristics of the classic analogue outboard unit, faithfully reproducing all the control ranges and responses of the original EQ, even to the point of producing centre frequencies up to 26KHz whilst running at 44.1KHz or 48KHz!
This superlative EQ, much loved for its sonic detail and sensitive musical character, has deservedly become regarded as indispensable amongst a great many professionals in the industry. This plug-in, fully endorsed by GML, brings a vast wealth of experience and matchless lineage within the grasp of the Pro Tools user.
- Enhances the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in by adding a GML-8200 emulation as an additional EQ type
- Common control interface features with the built-in Sonnox Oxford EQ types
- Extremely accurate GML 8200 emulation with centre frequencies up to 26KHz
- Highly accurate control range and law matching with GML 8200 to retain the operational character of the analogue unit
Add-on the GML 8200 option to your Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in today.