- Product 484259
Sonnox Oxford Dynamics HD / TDM Plug-In
- Write a Review
The Oxford Dynamics HD/TDM plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in Sony's OXF-R3 professional mixing console. Resulting...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Virtual copy of the dynamics section of Sony's OXF-R3 console with full independent parameter control.
The Oxford Dynamics HD/TDM plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in Sony's OXF-R3 professional mixing console. Resulting from many years of research into professional dynamics applications, the Oxford Dynamics plug-in offers you separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate, and side chain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters. Features such as selectable time constant curves and variable soft compress functions allow the user to confidently tackle all common uses of compression, from subtle unobtrusive level control and mastering functions to the production of great artistic effects. The use of a feed-forward architecture with logarithmic sidechain processing, making use of look-ahead techniques, ensures exemplary sonic characteristics and dynamic accuracy, with an artistic capability simply unavailable from other single units — analog or digital. This highly sophisticated and professional product has the power and flexibility to obviate the need for many of the separate applications most users keep for specific uses.
- The dynamics section from Sony OXF-R3 console
- Separate sections for Compressor, Gate, Expander, Limiter
- 2-band side chain EQ (with audition function)
- Warmth control for extra presence and tube-like warmth
- Three different compressor types (linear and exponential curves)
- Variable soft knee compressor
- Separate 5.1 bus compressor (where supported)
Make it easy to change the dynamics of your sound with this plug-in. Order today!
Oxford Dynamics HD / TDM Plug-In
- System Requirements
- Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including Pro Tools 8)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS, and hardware configuration
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later (Leopard supported see Digidesign for details)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers