- Product 484261
Sonnox Oxford Dynamics PowerCore Plug-In
- Write a Review
The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics PowerCore plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in Sony's OXF-R3 professional mixing console ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A virtual version of the dynamics section of Sony's OXF-R3 console for PowerCore users.
The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics PowerCore plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in Sony's OXF-R3 professional mixing console but made to work in your PowerCore setup. Resulting from many years of research into professional dynamics processing applications, the Oxford Dynamics PowerCore plug-in offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate, and sidechain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters. Features such as selectable time constant curves and variable soft compress functions allow the user to confidently tackle all common uses of compression, from subtle unobtrusive level control and mastering functions to the production of great artistic effects. The use of a feed-forward architecture with logarithmic sidechain processing, making use of look-ahead techniques, ensures exemplary sonic characteristics and dynamic accuracy, with an artistic capability simply unavailable from other single units — analog or digital. This highly sophisticated and professional digital signal processing tool obviates the need for many of the separate applications most users keep for specific uses.
- The dynamics section from Sony OXF-R3 console
- Separate sections for Compressor, Gate, Expander, Limiter
- 2-Band sidechain EQ (with audition function)
- Warmth control for extra presence and tube-like warmth
- Three different compressor types (linear and exponential curves)
- Variable soft knee compressor
- Separate 5.1 bus compressor (where supported)
Make it easy to change the dynamics of your sound with this plug-in. Order today!
Oxford Dynamics PowerCore Plug-In
- System Requirements
- TC PowerCore hardware
- PowerCore version 3 drivers
- AU or VST host application
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later (including Leopard)