- Product 484256
Sonnox Oxford EQ HD / TDM with GML Option Plug-In
- Write a Review
The Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
5-band EQ plug-in based on OXF-R3 EQ from Sony, enhanced by GML-8200 EQ emulation plug-in.
The Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in is based on the OXF-R3 EQ section, and is a fully functional 5-band application with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low-pass and high-pass filters are provided. The EQ plug-in also features 4 different selectable EQ types that cover most of the EQ styles currently popular amongst professional users, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analog EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. This digital signal processing plug-in may well provide all the EQ you ever needed.
The GML 8200 option
The GML 8200 Option adds the GML 8200 EQ emulation to the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in. This highly accurate emulation, designed in collaboration with GML for the OXF-R3 console, has all the finer characteristics of the classic analog outboard unit, faithfully reproducing all the control ranges and responses of the original EQ, even to the point of producing center frequencies up to 26KHz whilst running at 44.1KHz or 48KHz.
This superlative EQ, much loved for its sonic detail and sensitive musical character, has deservedly become regarded as indispensable amongst a great many professionals in the industry. This software plug-in, fully endorsed by GML, brings a vast wealth of experience and matchless lineage within the grasp of the Pro Tools user.
- 5-band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A/B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
- Enhances the Sonnox Oxford EQ plug-in by adding a GML-8200 emulation as an additional EQ type
- Common control interface features with the built-in Sonnox Oxford EQ types
- Extremely accurate GML 8200 emulation with center frequencies up to 26KHz
- Highly accurate control range and law matching with GML 8200 to retain the operational character of the analog unit
Enjoy this incredible equalization plug-in bundle for more professional results. Order today!
Oxford EQ HD / TDM with GML Option Plug-In
- System Requirements
- Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including Pro Tools 8)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration.
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later (Leopard supported see Digidesign for details)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers