- Product 484267
Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator PowerCore Plug-In
- Write a Review
The Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator PowerCore Plug-in is a digital signal processing tool that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A software plug-in that helps bring instruments forward or pushes them back in the mix, and tweaks attacks and transients.
The Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator PowerCore Plug-in is a digital signal processing tool that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the program material over time in your PowerCore compositions. The effect is to bring transient events in the program to the front of the mix, or push them to the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambience
Gain control of your mix with this transient modulator plug-in. Order today!
Oxford Transient Modulator PowerCore Plug-In
- System Requirements
- TC PowerCore hardware
- PowerCore version 3 drivers
- AU or VST host application
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later (including Leopard)