- Product 482117
Sony ICD-P620 Digital Voice Recorder
- Write a Review
Use the Sony ICD-P620 Digital Voice Recorder to easily record important lectures, meetings, and personal memos. When you're finished recording, conne...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Flash recorder with built-in memory and three recording modes captures up to 261 hours of audio.
Use the Sony ICD-P620 Digital Voice Recorder to easily record important lectures, meetings, and personal memos. When you're finished recording, connect the ICD_P620 recorder to a PC via the included USB cable and save your files for later reference.
The Sony ICD-P620 recorder has 512MB built-in flash memory, features 4 message folders, single function buttons for simplicity, and date and time stamps on all recordings. There are 3 recording modes—Long Play, Standard Play, High Quality, with a maximum of 261 hours of recording time in LP mode. You can record over and over without any worry of distortion thanks to the ICD-P620 recorder's integrated circuit chip. Its Digital Operated Recording stops the recording during silent pauses then begins recording again without missing a single syllable because of a digital buffer. A full-function display shows the number of messages recorded, recording length, date, time, and battery power remaining. Sony includes 2 AAA batteries with the ICD-P620 Digital Voice Recorder.
- Built-in 512MB flash memory
- Recording and playback times: (HQ) 59 hrs. 45 min.; (SP) 159 hrs. 20 min.; (LP): 261 hrs. 45 min.
- Digital, monaural recording system
- Built-in microphone
- Frequency Range (HQ) 16kHz; (SP) 8kHz; (LP) 8kHz
- Selectable microphone sensitivity (Hi/Lo)
- Digital Voice Operated Recording (VOR), Overwrite, Move, and Divide recording options
- Safety lock hold function
- Cue and review, easy search features
- 4 message folders
- Voice e-mail function using digital voice editor
- 12 or 24 hour clock
- Full function display shows number of messages recorded, recording length, date, time, and battery power remaining
- Ergonomic buttons
- Comes with:
- Digital voice editor software
- AAA battery x 2
Eliminate the worry out of note-taking with this digital voice recorder. Order one today.
ICD-P620 Digital Voice Recorder
- Supplied software: Digital voice editor (CD-ROM)
- Operating system compatibility: Microsoft Windows, 2000 Professional, XP Home, XP Professional, Vista Home Basic, Vista Home Premium, Vista Business Ultimate
- Microphone input: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1 (Mini)
- USB ports: 1
- Output power: 250mW
- Battery life (Approx.): REC mode up to 22 hours in LP
- Battery type: AAA x 2
- Weight (Approx.): 2.3 oz. (with batteries)
- Dimensions (Approx.): 1.36"W x 4.31"H x 0.7"D not including projecting parts and controls