- Product H14115
Sony ICDUX200 Digital Flash Voice Recorder
- Write a Review
The Sony ICD-UX200 digital recorder is always ready to record your ideas and performances. With 2GB of built-in flash memory, you can store up to 22 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ultra compact and always ready to record.
The Sony ICD-UX200 digital recorder is always ready to record your ideas and performances. With 2GB of built-in flash memory, you can store up to 22 hours of 40 - 20,000 Hz frequency range audio in ST mode or up to 535 hours in LP mode.
Ultra compact, weighing just 2 ounces, this stereo-mic recorder features selectable microphone sensitivity (Hi/Lo) and Voice Operated Recording, which stops the recording during silent pauses and begins recording again when the music resumes.
There's even direct USB connectivity to your PC or Mac for drag-and-drop file transfer that makes it a breeze to move files between devices without the need for additional software or cables. Stereo headphones are also included.
- Built-in 2 GB flash memory stores up to 535 hours of voice-quality audio in LP mode.
- Compatible with: Windows and Mac compatible with direct USB connection which allows you to plug the voice recorder into a USB port on your compatible PC, eliminating the need for cables.
- Ideal for: Classes, lectures, recording music or podcasting. Music player MP3, AAC and WMA music playback (ID Tag supported).
- Long recording time ST 22H 15M / STSP 35H 25M / STLP 89H 15M / SP 133H 55M / LP 535H 45M2.
- Voice operated recording (VOR) Stops the recording during silent pauses and begins recording again when the conversation resumes.
Don't let your ideas or performances go unrecorded. Order today.
ICDUX200 Digital Flash Voice Recorder
- Dimensions (Approx.) : 1 1/2 X 4 X 19/32 in.
- Weight (Approx.) : Approx. 58 g (2 oz) including NH-AAA rechargeable battery
- Frequency Range :
- ST: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- STSP: 40 - 15,000 Hz
- STLP: 60 - 7,500 Hz
- SP: 60 - 10,000 Hz
- LP: 60 - 3,400 Hz
- Microphone : Built-in with adjustable Microphone Sensitivity and Low Cut Filter function
- Recording System : Digital Stereo, Monaural Recording