- Product 244773
Sony MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recorder
- Write a Review
Sleek, ergonomically sculpted, and equipped with USB 2.0 for high-speed PC upload, the Sony MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recorder is the next generation in MiniDisc...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hi-fidelity portable recording that's computer friendly, too.
Sleek, ergonomically sculpted, and equipped with USB 2.0 for high-speed PC upload, the Sony MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recorder is the next generation in MiniDisc recording. It has support for three Hi-MD recording modes: linear uncompressed PCM, ATRAC3 plus, and conventional MD modes. Small and light enough to travel anywhere, the MZ-M200 accepts removable 1GB MiniDiscs for up to 94 minutes of uncompressed recording time and up to 34 hours in ATRAC3 plus format. The easy-to-read display gives you plenty of file information and control. The USB 2.0 port provides connectivity for Macintosh and Windows computers. The included ECM-DS70P stereo microphone provides exceptional audio quality. Sony also includes earbud headphones and a rechargeable lithium ion battery with extremely long recording/playback time.
- USB 2.0 port
- MAC and Windows PC compatible
- Linear PCM 16-bit/44.1kHz recording (94 min. on single disc)
- AC adapter/charger and lithium ion rechargeable battery
- ECM-DS70P stereo microphone
- MDR-EO earbud headphones
- MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recording Modes:
- Linear PCM (44.1kHz 16-bit) - Uncompressed - 94 Min.
- ATRAC3plus (256 kbps) - Compressed - Up to 8 hrs
- ATRAC3plus (64kbps) - Compressed - Up to 34 hrs
- Conventional MD Recording Modes (Using 80 Min MD Discs):
- ATRAC ( 66 kbps) - Compressed - 5 hr. 20 min.
- ATRAC3 (132kbps) - Compressed - 2 hr. 40 min.