- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony PC-TMDG2 Oxford Transient Modulator Plug-in for TC PowerCore
- Write a Review
- Product 701926
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by careful control of transients. You bring transients forward or push them into the background so tha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Gives you complete control over dynamics and harmonic content.
Allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by careful control of transients. You bring transients forward or push them into the background so that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings. You'll also be able to increase or reduce the effects of ambience; produce rounded and dynamic percussive effects; harden up and give life to dull or flat-sounding recordings and mixes without the changes in overall timbre; add variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence, and punch; and increase overall modulation potential by reducing very short peaks.
- Control over dynamics, attacks, and transients
- Place sounds forward/backward in mix
- Increase or reduce ambience
- Produce rounded and dynamic percussive effects
- Advanced multiband compression effects
- Harmonic enhancement tools
- Reduce short peaks
Order now and master the harmonics of your mixes.
- Requires TC PowerCore hardware