- Product 701929
Sony PTH-DYNG2 Oxford Dynamics Plug-in for Pro Tools TDM
- Write a Review
Oxford Dynamics Plug-in for Pro Tools TDM is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. This ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dynamics processing with all the bells and whistles.
Oxford Dynamics Plug-in for Pro Tools TDM is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. This plug-in is the result of many years research into professional dynamics applications. It offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate, and sidechain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters.
Features such as selectable time constant curves and variable soft compress functions allow you to confidently tackle all common uses of compression, from subtle unobtrusive level control and mastering functions to the production of great artistic effects. The use of a feed-forward architecture with logarithmic side chain processing and look-ahead techniques ensures exemplary sonic characteristics and dynamic accuracy.
- Compressor, Limiter, Gate, and Expander
- Separate controls
- 2-band sidechain EQ
- Separate bus compressor/limiter with surround support
- Sub channel filtering and gain control
- Linear and exponential time constant curves
- Highly accurate logarithmic sidechain processing
- Fully variable soft ratio function
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence, and punch
- Selectable re-dithering function for word length reduction
- Extremely low signal path noise and distortion
- All functions fully automated
This highly sophisticated and professional product has the power and flexibility to meet all your compression needs. Order yours now.
- Requires approved Pro Tools TDM hardware