- Product 703387
Sony SFAC4000 ACID Pro 4.0
- Write a Review
Create your own songs, remix tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score your own videos and create music for websites and Fl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Award-winning loop-based music creation tool.
Create your own songs, remix tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score your own videos and create music for websites and Flash animations. While this revolutionary tool is intuitive and easy to use, it's powerful enough for professional production. Work with a huge assortment of loops in multiple genres. ACID Pro software lets users compose using unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI plus import and beatmap complete songs. ACID Pro software saves to a variety of formats such as WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3. Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, or XP.
- Unlimited loops and MIDI tracks
- VSTi soft synths create amazing 5.1 surround mixes and perform video scoring
- Audio effects include resonant sweeps, dramatic fades, EQ changes, and effects using new automation parameters and envelope control
- New automated effects include resonant filters, track EQ, and flange/wah wah/phase
- Includes over 20 DirectX audio plug-Ins such as amplitude modulation, chorus, delay, distortion, flange, noise gate, reverb, and more
- Enhanced MIDI functionality allows you to display and edit MIDI files in a piano roll format just like with a sequencer
- MIDI piano roll editor lets you draw new notes and makes it easier to graphically edit MIDI parameters
- Edit Continuous Controller (CC) messages
- Record MIDI tracks into your ACID project using external MIDI devices, or add events using MIDI step recording
- MIDI tracks time stretch perfectly to any tempo and can be rendered with effects just like audio tracks!
- Now includes Rewire mixer/host support
- Use ACID with your favorite VSTi or ReWire synth, including Propellerhead's Reason
- Realtime audio streaming
- Sample-accurate synchronization
- Common transport functionality between ACID and Rewire
- More than 350 multi-genre music loops
- Dozens of projects from Sony Pictures Digital Loops for ACID collection
- Genres include: Dance, Hip-Hop, Techno, Industrial, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Ambient, Orchestral, and more
- 5.1 surround projects and alternate time signature loops
Acid Pro gives you the tools you need to realize your musical visions! Score Acid Pro today!
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
This software is extremely simple to use. It works best as a mixer of loops that our brought in from many different sources(ie. Reason, Fruityloops) Tempos are always matched perfectly and recorded audio's tempo can be changed on a whim if needed. Effects that can be placed on bus tracks make mixing a song extremely simple. The directX plugins are very good. The only one that does not sound that great is the distortion. It is not warm enough. But for mixing and recording purposes, this program is excellent.
This program works really awesome if you are going to do a small demo or something. I got this program so that my band and I could get some actual recording done, and it was in my budget. I am hoping to move on to a better program in a year or so, but for now this program is great.
Acid Pro is perfect for a small time rapper like me starting out. Also, acid pro is perfect for editing videos. I love the program.
Personally I like the program. It's great to start with. Don't go into this program without reading up on how to do somethings in it. Definitely read forums so you can use the program to its full use.
I?ve started using Acid since version 2.0 and after each release it has gotten better. Since the release of 4.0 its functionality has improved greatly. DJ?s your going to love the beatmap wizard. Studio Engineers, you will love the ease of track placement and the use of the FX in real-time before the final mixdown. I just found something out recently with Acid. I was in the market for a beat creator. I looked at Fruityloops and a new program called Devine Machine; both programs are great for creating beats/Loops and almost purchased them. That?s when I took a closer look at Acid. Although Acid doesn?t promote it self as a beat creator, I think they should. In a nutshell you can achieve this by creating a template in Acid, tagging only when the Snare Drum hits. So you will basically have two measures showing with 4 tags. This is when you input the different drum sounds (HH, BD, SD, ETC). Now all you have to do is have fun and start moving the sound files left or right to get the exact pattern you want. All in all, I find Acid 4.0 to be the best program for creating loops, beats and mix downs.