- Product J24084
Sony Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Write a Review
Vegas Pro 13 is a contemporary non-linear editing suite designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophist...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
The latest version of one of the most popular video editing suites ever developed.
Vegas Pro 13 is a contemporary non-linear editing suite designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas Pro 13 comes complete with DVD Architect Pro 6, Dolby Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope.
Home movies have come a long way, and with Sony Vegas 13 Pro, you can make yours go even further. Create ambitious full-length feature films, or simply chain together scenes from your trip to the beach or the mountains. Vegas is in its 13th reiteration, and it is loaded with new features and refinement of previous features.
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
Powerful effects and compositing engines
Combine up to 32 high-quality, keyframeable effects per effects chain and apply them at the event, track, media, or project level. Vegas Pro 13 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard to assure compatibility with hundreds of cutting-edge effects designed by leading video effects VFX developers. Parent/child tracks and 2D and 3D modes provide a powerful, flexible, and sophisticated compositing environment. Shape Masking tools and FX Masking make panning, cropping, and targeted effects treatments easy. The Color Match plug-in along with a wide range of other color-correction tools enable you to quickly match color characteristics from one clip to another.
Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 13. Project Interchange can convert between native .veg files and AAF for Avid ProTools, XML for Apple Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X (export only), DaVinci Resolve 10, and .prproj for Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC.
Massive features set
The Sony Vegas suite of software tools has been growing for more than a decade, At this point, it is truly massive. It contains tools for effects, graphics, text generation, color correction, audio editing, general editing and workflow improvement.
- Vegas Pro Connect; mobile companion app
- Sony Wireless Adapter proxy-first workflow
- Multi-tool editing enhancements
- Smart Render 4K XAVC files
- Integrated video FX from FXHOME
- Video Essentials VI from NewBlueFX
- Advanced project archiving
- CALM Act compliant loudness meters
- Audio dialog enhancement
- 64-bit Audio Plug-in support
- 24-bit/192 kHz audio support
- Proxy-first workflow with the Sony Wireless Adaptor and Sony Ci
Order today and bring your video productions up to a professional standard.
- Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL-supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)