- Product 630921
Soundcraft E12 E Series 12-Channel Mixer
- Write a Review
The Spirit E Series mixers emphasize audio quality and an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities. Mic and line inpu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality music mixer for a very affordable price.
The Spirit E Series mixers emphasize audio quality and an easy to understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities. Mic and line inputs are provided on balanced XLR and 1/4" connectors for optimum performance. The main stereo outputs on balanced XLRs provide better integration with other professional audio equipment. The music mixer also has insert points on every mono channel and mix outputs for external signal processing. 12 mono and 2 stereo inputs. 2 aux sends, switchable pre or post fade. 100mm faders. 3-band EQs with swept mids. Multipoint channel status monitoring.
- 12 mono input channels
- 2 stereo inputs
- 2 aux sends, switchable pre or post fade
- 100mm faders
- Internal power supply
- Effective grounding eliminates noise and crosstalk
- 3-band EQs with swept mid band
- High-quality, linear mic preamps with smooth gain control
- Multipoint signal channel status monitoring (post-mic pre, post-EQ, post-fade) with proportional illumination
- Close-tolerance surface-mount components for high-accuracy repeatable EQ
- True, professional +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Professional insert points for external processing
Order today and get your studio setup set up.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This trully a great board. I just wish they had given it an on and off switch, and a monitor control button.
This is one crazy mixer for its value. I'm in a ska band and we use this mixer to plug in 3 horns, 2 vocals and the bass and guitar, and we still have room to plug in a drum mic kit if we had one, plus stereo inputs for a CD player for between sets. This mixer is great for bands with lots of different mic needs and doesn't go overboard, making it a great value. The EQ's are great for many different instruments.