- Product 631049
Soundcraft EFX8 / Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Write a Review
Includes a Soundcraft EFX 8-channel mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA speakers, 2 Audio-Technica M4000S microphones, two 20' microphone cables,...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Includes a Soundcraft EFX 8-channel mixer, 2 Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA speakers, 2 Audio-Technica M4000S microphones, two 20' microphone cables, two 20' speaker cables, and two height-adjustable speaker stands.
Soundcraft EFX 8-channel mixer
The 8-Channel Soundcraft EFX mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many Digitech and Lexicon outboard products, including the highly respected Lexicon MX500 processor.
The Soundcraft EFX Series combines all the features of the popular Soundcraft EPM mixer with a built-in 24-bit, digital Lexicon effects processor, expanding the Soundcraft low-cost, multipurpose compact range.
With over 35 years of experience, the Lexicon name is among top creators of reverb and processing equipment in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
The Effects section fits neatly into the mixer's compact framework, with 2 stereo channels and an effects-send on each channel. There are 32 effects to choose from with a tap tempo function, 3 effects parameter controls, and a user effects setting store facility. An effects channel level clip LED and Mute function give the user even more flexibility.
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EFX is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy-to-understand control surface in line with the Soundcraft professional range. The Soundcraft EFX uses the highly transparent GB30 Mic amp (designed by Graham Blyth for the company's 30th anniversary, and also used on the larger LX7ii and GB Series professional consoles). The Soundcraft EFX also offers all the features of the Soundcraft EPM, most notably a configurable aux send, XLR and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets, RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs, a 3-band EQ with a swept mid on the mono inputs, a 3-band EQ on the 2 stereo inputs, TRS insert sockets, inserts on all mono inputs, ten-segment LED output metering and a headphone output.
The Soundcraft EFX will find itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship and multi-speaker installations.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers
The APS 15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS 15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
These microphones have frequency responses tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar patterns. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Their professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, their all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
A great package for a great-price, ready for your next event.
- 8mono + 2 stereo channel frame sizes
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap tempo and FX setting store function
- 1 effects-send on each channel
- 1 configurable auxiliary bus
- XLR-type and 1/4" metal jack connector sockets
- RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs
- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
- 3-band EQ on stereo inputs
- TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs
- Ten-segment LED output metering
- Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
- Headphone output
- Easily rack mountable
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W Convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in stand mount
- Frequency responses tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
EFX8 / Harbinger APS15 PA Package
- Soundcraft EFX 8-channel mixer
- Frequency Response Mic/line Input to any Output: +/-1.5dB,20Hz 20kHz
- T.H.D. Mic Sensitivity -30dBu,+14dBu @ Mix output: < 0.02% @ 1kHz
- Mic Input E.I.N. (maximum gain): -127dBu (150 Ohms source)
- Aux, Mix, and Masters (@ 0dB,faders down): < -85dBu
- Crosstalk (@ 1kHz)
- Channel Mute: > 96dB
- Fader Cut-off (rel +10 mark): > 96dB
- Aux Send Pots Offness: > 86dB
- EQ (Mono inputs)
- HF: 12kHz,+/-15dB,
- MF: (swept): 150Hz 3.5kHz,+/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz,+/-15dB
- Q: 1.5
- EQ (Stereo inputs)
- HF: 12kHz,+/-15dB,
- MF: 720Hz,+/-15dB
- LF: 80Hz,+/-15dB
- Power Consumption: Less than 35W
- Operating Conditions: Temperature Range 5 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Input and Output Specs
- Input & Output Levels
- Mic Input: +15dBu max.
- Line Input: +30dBu max.
- Stereo Input: +30dBu max.
- Mix Output: +20dBu max.
- Headphones (@150 Ohms): 300mW
- Input & Output
- Mic Input: 2k Ohms
- Line Input: 10k Ohms
- Stereo Input: 65k Ohms (stereo),35k Ohms (mono)
- Outputs: 150 Ohms (balanced),75 Ohms (unbalanced)
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 13.0"
- Depth 14.3"
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers
- Frequency Response (-3dB: 45 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98 dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121 dB
- Crossover: passive, 18 dB/oct at 3.5 kHz
- Audio mic input
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3 kOhms
- Input sensitivity: -46 dBu
- Line Input
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k ohms
- Input sensitivity: -26 dBu
- EQ Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250 Hz/500 Hz/1 kHz/4 kHz/8 kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Power amplifier
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60 Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20 Hz to 20k Hz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Audio-Technica M4000S
- Elements: Moving coil dynamics
- Polar patterns: Unidirectional
- Frequency Responses: 70Hz 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Soundcraft EFX8 / Harbinger APS15 PA Package:
I've been a professional entertainer for 55 years, and have always been very consummate performer and exacting buyer. I test drove this one at a recent convention, and for the handy size it is an awesome system! Can't wait til mine arrives!