- J07267 000000000 J07267000000000
Soundcraft Mini Stage Box 16
- Write a Review
The Mini Stagebox range from Harman's Soundcraft provides a simple solution to stage connectivity offering a lower-cost option for many systems where...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible I/O options for the stage.
The Mini Stagebox range from Harman's Soundcraft provides a simple solution to stage connectivity offering a lower-cost option for many systems where the modularity and configurability of the larger systems are not required.
The Mini Stagebox 32 (3U) provides 32 analogue inputs and 8 analogue line outputs, with 4 pairs of AES outputs, providing a total I/O capacity of 32 inputs and 16 outputs, with the Mini Stagebox 16 (2U) model providing 16 analogue inputs and 8 line outputs making a 16 x 8 matrix. They connect to any of the Soundcraft Si Expression, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Series and Vi Series consoles via a MADI card fitted to the option card slot.
The Mini Stagebox models contain an integral PSU so are completely self-contained and sit comfortably stage-side.
The new units are part of the ViSi Connect range of interface options for all Soundcraft mixing consoles which includes the Compact and Vi Stageboxes and a range of option cards such as MADI, AES, CobraNet and AES.
Both models are supplied with the stagebox card installed, plus the corresponding card for an Si series console (Vi console MADI cards sold separately)
- 16 analog inputs, and 8 line outputs
- 2U rack design
- Connects to any Soundcraft Si Expression, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Series and Vi Series consoles
- completely self-contained and sit comfortably stage-side
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.