- Product H75799
Soundcraft Notepad 124 / APS15 Mains & Monitors Package with BBE 382i
- Write a Review
Live PA package including the Soundcraft Notepad 124 Mixer, a pair of Kustom KPC10MP 10 Powered Monitor Speakers, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15 Powe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable live PA package including mains, monitors, mixer and mics.
Live PA package including the Soundcraft Notepad 124 Mixer, a pair of Kustom KPC10MP 10 Powered Monitor Speakers, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15 Powered PA Speakers, a BBE 382i Stereo Sonic Maximizer, 2 Audio Technica M4000S Dynamic Mics, 4 balanced patch cables, 2 XLR mic cables, and 2 standard speaker stands.
Soundcraft Notepad 124 Mixer
The Soundcraft Notepad 124 mixer boasts Soundcraft audio performance with the acclaimed GB30 mic preamp and EQ technology in a highly-compact and solid chassis. The 124 has 4 mono mic/line inputs. It also boasts 4 stereo line inputs, and suits a very wide range of applications where simple yet high-quality mixing is required, such as in home recording, small band/cabaret PA systems, AV presentation systems, small broadcast edit suites, educational environments and general contracting.
The FX send is replaced by a standard AUX send with a dedicated output. It also provides a recording output of the mix on RCA/Phono connectors as well as a stereo input for CD playback etc.
Other highly-desirable functions include a high-pass filter on the mono inputs, a 60mm fader for the mix output selectable sensitivity of +4dBu or -10dBV on each stereo input (Notepad 124 models only) and multi-segment led metering on the mix output along with a headphone monitoring output.
Harbinger APS15 15 PA Speakers
The APS15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Kustom KPC10MP Powered Monitors
The Kustom KPC10MP is a 50-watt powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 10' Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. It is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC10MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the Kustom powered speaker. A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC10MP monitor for use as a powered PA speaker.
BBE 382i Stereo Sonic Maximizer
The BBE 382i series delivers all the sound-improving benefits of a Sonic Maximizer with the convenience of ganged-stereo operation, perfectly suited for any -10dBV unbalanced studio, PA system, or guitar/bass rig. The BBE 382i Stereo Sonic Maximizer applications include DJ and PA sound reinforcement, musical instruments, and recording.
- Soundcraft Notepad 124 Mixer
- 4 mic inputs with GB30 mic preamps:
- 4 stereo line channels for keyboards, MP3 player, etc.
- Switchable +4dBu/-10dBV on stereo inputs
- 100Hz high-pass filter on each mic input
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 1 Aux/FX Sends
- 1 Return
- L/R main Bus Outs
- Harbinger APS15 15 PA Speakers
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- Kustom KPC10MP Powered Monitors
- One 50-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 10', Kustom PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- BBE 382i Stereo Sonic Maximizer
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- +20dB of output headroom
- Unbalanced 1/4"/RCA I/O
- 108dB signal-to-noise ratio
Everything you need to be heard, in one affordable package. Order today.
Notepad 124 / APS15 Mains & Monitors Package with BBE 382i
- Package includes 1 x Soundcraft Notepad 124 Mixer, 2 x Kustom KPC10MP 10 Powered Monitor Speakers, 2 x Harbinger APS15 15 Powered PA Speakers, 2 x BBE 382i Stereo Sonic Maximizer, 2 x Audio Technica M4000S Dynamic Mics, 4 x balanced patch cables, 2 x XLR mic cables (20-ft), and 2 x standard speaker stands
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components