- Write a Review
16-input analog mixer with onboard effects & USB audio interface.
The Signature 16 is a high-performance 16-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects. It features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aus, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The console is built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and has an internal universal power supply.
The Signature Series consoles come with a 2-in/2-out USB interface while the Multi-Track versions come with a 14-in/12-out on the 12-channel version and a 24-in/22-out USB audio interface. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live9 Lite. All Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, inheriting technology from our top-of-the-line professional consoles to deliver stunning audio fidelity and class-leading performance, with high headroom, wide dynamic range and superb signal to noise ratio.
They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Asymmetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide. Both models include a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected. Signature Series consoles are available in four frame sizes: 10-channel, 12-channel, 16-channel, and 22-channel while the Signature Series Multi-Track consoles are available in 12-channel (14-in/12-out USB interface) and 22-channel (24-in/22-out USB interface).
- High-Performance 16-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Internal universal power supply
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
Order the Signature 16 today for a compact and flexible live sound solution!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Soundcraft Signature 16 Analog Mixer:
I replaced a 12 channel Beringer mixer with this Soundcraft about a month ago. Absolutely no comparison. I could mute all channels on the Beringer and with the EQ set flat, run the master volume to about 3/4 and get all kinds of noise and hiss. I can do the same with the Soundcraft wide open and I hear nothing. I use it for live music in a coffee shop situation and have received nothing but compliments from the musicians on the sound. I will never sacrifice sound for price again.
- Was this a gift?: