- Write a Review
16-input analog mixer with onboard effects & USB audio interface.
The Signature 16 is a high-performance 16-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects. It features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aus, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The console is built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and has an internal universal power supply.
The Signature Series consoles come with a 2-in/2-out USB interface while the Multi-Track versions come with a 14-in/12-out on the 12-channel version and a 24-in/22-out USB audio interface. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live9 Lite. All Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft’s iconic Ghost mic preamps, inheriting technology from our top-of-the-line professional consoles to deliver stunning audio fidelity and class-leading performance, with high headroom, wide dynamic range and superb signal to noise ratio.
They employ Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Asymmetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide. Both models include a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be directly connected. Signature Series consoles are available in four frame sizes: 10-channel, 12-channel, 16-channel, and 22-channel while the Signature Series Multi-Track consoles are available in 12-channel (14-in/12-out USB interface) and 22-channel (24-in/22-out USB interface).
- High-Performance 16-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Internal universal power supply
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
Order the Signature 16 today for a compact and flexible live sound solution!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Soundcraft Signature 16 Analog Mixer:
I replaced a 12 channel Beringer mixer with this Soundcraft about a month ago. Absolutely no comparison. I could mute all channels on the Beringer and with the EQ set flat, run the master volume to about 3/4 and get all kinds of noise and hiss. I can do the same with the Soundcraft wide open and I hear nothing. I use it for live music in a coffee shop situation and have received nothing but compliments from the musicians on the sound. I will never sacrifice sound for price again.
- Was this a gift?: