- Product H97848
Soundtoys FilterFreak Native V4 Software Download
- Write a Review
FilterFreak is the first in a series of totally cool new plug-ins to come out of the Wave Mechanics / SoundToys plug-in development lab. A ridiculous...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The fat analog sound of classic filters for any style of music.
FilterFreak is the first in a series of totally cool new plug-ins to come out of the Wave Mechanics / SoundToys plug-in development lab. A ridiculous amount of programming time, head scratching, listening and tweaking has gone into the development and design of FilterFreak in order to provide you with a wealth of incredibly realistic, powerful and truly "analog sounding" filters. Filter Freak is designed to take filter related sound mangling to a whole new level.
FilterFreak offers unprecedented plug-in filtering power and comes with not only one, but TWO plug-ins, each with a host of easily accessible and highly tweakable parameters that can be used to create some totally awesome filtering combinations. Special attention has been given to recreating a filter that both sounds and responds like a real analog filter. When you overload the input to FilterFreak it won't "freak out" but instead will saturate the way a normal filter would in the analog world.
- Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass and Notch Filter Modes
- Adjustable slope filters
- Analog style saturation for added warmth or serious distortion
- LFO, ADSR, Random, and Envelope Modulation
- Over 200 professionally designed presets
- Synchronize to MIDI beat clock or tap tempo
- Drum-machine style rhythmic modulation
Unlock your creativity, download FilterFreak today.
FilterFreak Native V4 Software Download
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Windows XP/Vista/7 (Pro Tools users see Avid system requirements) and have an open USB port for an iLok hardware key.
Compatible with Pro Tools LE, M-Powered, HD Accel, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar and Live.