- Product H97852
Soundtoys PhaseMistress TDM V4
- Write a Review
SoundToys Phase Mistress brings analog-modeled phase shifting to a new level. Smooth, gorgeous, and simply dripping with character, Phase Mistress co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rich, stereo phasing effect for TDM systems.
SoundToys Phase Mistress brings analog-modeled phase shifting to a new level. Smooth, gorgeous, and simply dripping with character, Phase Mistress combines the warmth of classic analog phasing with tempo-locked modulations and programmable LFO shapes. RTAS and TDM support makes it available to all Mac-based Pro Tools systems. This phaser has more sounds than any other before...and they all sound awesome!
- This version optimized for Pro Tools TDM systems
- Over 60 models of phasing
- Modulation modes including: LFO, Rhythm, Envelope, Random, Step and ADSR
- Bundled presets, including classic stompbox emulations
- LFO rates lock to MIDI, or entered using tap tempo or numerical BPM
- Rates adjustable in musically meaningful units (bars, 1/8th notes, triplets, etc.)
- Full rhythmic control, including adjustable shuffle-swing settings
- Adjustable mix, frequency, resonance and modulation
Download the flexible and easy-to-use PhaseMistress today.
PhaseMistress TDM V4
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Windows XP/Vista/7 (Pro Tools users see Avid system requirements) and have an open USB port for an iLok hardware key.
Compatible with Pro Tools LE, M-Powered, HD Accel, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar and Live.