More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J27212 000000000 J27212000000000
Spitfire Spitfire Percussion
- Write a Review
A major update to Spitfire's jewel-in-the-crown line, the award winning Spitfire Percussion by Joby Burgess. This is the fifth major update to this p...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
A definitive collection of orchestral percussion.
A major update to Spitfire's jewel-in-the-crown line, the award winning Spitfire Percussion by Joby Burgess. This is the fifth major update to this product in as many years, and is free to all existing customers. Not only does this update contain interface and feature enhancements, but also some incredible new content.
Spitfire Percussion may well be the definitive collection of its class; the highest quality instruments played by a master of the craft, in one of the greatest scoring stages in the world via arguably the finest signal path of any sample library, deep sampled with an up-to-the-minute approach to interface design and scripting based on our near decade of experience making the finest orchestral samples in the land! Alongside definitive timpani, bass drums, cymbals, snares and many other orchestral staples are a simply seminal collection of mallets, with a Marimba Sound On Sound Magazine described œis to die for.
- New recordings for glockenspiel rolls
- New recordings for glockenspiel hard sticks
- New recordings for marimba rolls
- New recordings for vibraphone rolls
- New 'Muted Roll' articulation for timpani that provides a muted decay to the roll
- Instrument 'all in ones' to combine sections of the orchestra into easy-to-map patches
- 'Premade ensembles' pull together commonly used instrument ensembles
- Built in help system to get you started with the new Kickstart system
- Moved to the Kickstart codebase to allow greater mapping customisation
- Swells and FX release can now be controlled via the 'Releases' slider
- Mixer presets - copy, paste, load and save mixer presets between instruments and patches
- Various roll releases adjusted to be slightly less noticeable
- New option to access instruments rolls by pressing the 'Hit' technique at velocity 127
Trust your compositions to Spitfire Audio, the cinematic sample libraries the pros turn to!