More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J27211 000000000 J27211000000000
Spitfire Steven Devine Harpsichord
- Write a Review
A truly spectacular harpsichord library performed by the london's leading technician; Steven Devine. Recorded at air studios and ingeniously scripted...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Precise articulations, varied mic distances.
A truly spectacular harpsichord library performed by the london's leading technician; Steven Devine. Recorded at air studios and ingeniously scripted. Once you lay your hands on this you'll never look for another harpsichord sample library.
The Steven Devine Harpsichord collection features one of the finest players in London playing one of the finest instruments in the world, each performance displaying a life and character rarely found in sample libraries. The great Jake Jackson supervised the entirety of these sessions at œair studios in a spatially sound environment. Only the finest tube and ribbon mics were used on these sessions, and the signal path includes Bespoke Neve Monserrat pre-amps passed to the world' largest Neve 88r desk, finally finding a home on meticulously maintained 2 tape. The conversion is accomplished with 96k 24bit Digital Prism A/D.
Steven is a pre-eminent talent and a number one go-to instrumentalist for majority of AAA composers who work and record in London. Coupled with Spitfire's ability to produce and curate, samples that sparkle with life, whilst being able assemble and script an instrument that just works "out of the box". Mr Devine's harpsichord module is a must have for any respectable composer.
- Over 3GB of data from 10,000s of samples
- Numerous round robins and dynamic layers
- Articulations curated by composers
- Numerous mixable mic perspectives
- Intelligent articulation switching
- Intuitive front end GUI
- Plays right out of the box
- Lo 8™ - Longer, a rich tonal quality.
- Hi 8 - Shorter, giving a slightly more nasal quality.
- Hi 8™ Lo8™ - Both above sets of strings together.
- Hi 8™ & 4™ Lo 8™ - Longer and 4™ - a very good tone.
- 4™ Lo 8™ - 8+8+4 - this is a great tone!
- Lo Buff 8™ - Buff stop.
- Hi Buff 8™ - This is the short 8™ version of above.
- ¢ Close
- ¢ Tree
- ¢ Ambient
- ¢ Outrigger
- Sonically fits with other Spitfire products
Trust your compositions to Spitfire Audio, the cinematic sample libraries the pros turn to!